- Pajamas stay on the whole time.
- No sex. (Yep, you read that right.)
- Kissing and nuzzling, as well as other forms of touch, are allowed, but you must ask permission and receive a verbal ‘Yes’ before you touch anyone.
- You don’t have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
- If you’re a yes, say ‘Yes.’ If you’re a no, say ‘No.’
- If you’re a maybe, say ‘No.’
- You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, no to a yes anytime you want.
- No dry-humping!
- If you’re in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements before you go to the Cuddle Party. Don’t renegotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)
- Get your Cuddle Lifeguard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there’s a concern, problem or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
- Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
- Please be respectful of other people’s privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties, and do not gossip.
- Arrive on time.
- Be hygienically savvy.
- Keep the cuddle space tidy and pick up after yourself.
- Always say
thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.